How to Keep Your SpeechLive Upload Client Up-to-Date
If you have been running the SpeechLive Upload Client software for some time, it is a good idea to check the software version and update to the latest version, if needed.
Important: It is never recommended to uninstall the SpeechLive Upload client. Best practice suggests you should upgrade overtop of the existing version.
- Locate the SpeechLive Upload Client in the system tray
- Right-click the icon to show the menu
- Select <About> to view the currently installed version
- Click <OK> to close the dialog
- From SpeechLive running in the browser
- Click on the Settings icon
- Select <Download> to obtain the latest SpeechLive Upload Client software
- Locate the downloaded file. Right click and select <Properties> and then <Details> to verify the software is a newer version than the version currently installed.
- Click <Cancel> to close the dialog
- Double click <PhilipsSpeechLiveUploadClientSetup> to install the latest version.
If you have any questions or need more information, leave a comment and let us know!
Looking for more information about the SpeechLive Upload Client software? Check out this blog post: How to Fix a Lost Connection for Uploads to Philips SpeechLive