With your prior consent your personally identifiable information may be transferred from your home country to other Speech Processing Solution companies around the world, who may communicate with you about our products or special offers you may find useful. If you do not want us to send you personalized offers or information, you can let us know by checking the appropriate box on the registration form or unsubscribe links. Speech Processing Solutions will only share your data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Speech Processing Solutions sometimes uses data processors for handling your request or for processing your data.
- Speech Processing Solutions requires data processors to adequately safeguard your personal data and not use your data for any other purpose not authorized by Speech Processing Solutions.
- Speech Processing Solutions will release personally identifiable information if compelled by law.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, please refer to the “Help” file of your Internet Browser to learn how to either block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Speech Processing Solutions websites also may make chat rooms, forums, message boards and/or newsgroups available to you. Please remember that any personally identifiable information you provide in these areas is also available to other users, and you should exercise caution before deciding to disclose it. Once you have provided us with your personally identifiable information, you will have reasonable access to that information so you can change or delete it. You may do this by accessing your online profile, or by requesting a copy of your profile at the contact address listed below.
You may contact us at any time via email to info.na(at)speech.com if you would like to:
- request a copy of your personal data, or change or delete your personal data;
- opt-out from receiving any future personalized offers or information from Speech Processing Solutions.